Sunday 1 June 2014

Review: Beaute Forest Q10 And Silk Protein Fine Fairness Mask

Beaute Forest Q10 And Silk Protein Fine Fairness Mask (6 sheets / box)
This week review is on Beaute Forest Q10 And Silk Protein Fine Fairness Mask. Thanks to SampleStore.com for sending this Beaute Forest Mask.

This mask is very moisturizing and after putting on the mask, my skin feel smooth and soft. And most importantly, it feels hydrating and refreshing.

Beaute Forest Q10 And Silk Protein Fine Fairness Mask Summary
For Beaute Forest Masks, you will be able to experience the magic with twice the nourishment in 1 mask. 

This mask is suitable for all skin types. 

Benefits
  • Q10 promotes firmer and skin elasticity.
  • Silk protein lightens skin tone and provides deep moisturizing effect for smoother and softer skin.
  • Mask is designed to help your skin achieve maximum absorption.
Main Ingredients contain Q10, hydrolyzed silk, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, hyaluronic acid.
Ingredients
For more information, please like Watsons SG Facebook Page. You may also go to Beaute Forest Website for more information. 

How to use Beaute Forest Masks?
After cleansing, remove mask from packaging and apply on face. Leave on for 10–15 minutes. Gently peel off mask and discard. Use 1–2 times a week.

My Review
Thanks to SampleStore.com for sending this Beaute Forest Mask.

Opening the mask, I can smell a typical Q10 Mask smell. 
Opening the mask.
There are 2 sheets to the mask. One is a plastic sheet and the other one is the mask sheet. The plastic sheet is use to hold the mask sheet. 
How the mask sheet looks like.
The mask sheet has a paper like texture and is very thin but does not easily tear. 
Plastic Sheet
Mask Sheet.
After removing the mask, there is still some essence left in the packet (I usually use them on my neck). The essence has a liquid gel like texture and is transparent. It does not feel sticky.

Excess essences left in the packet.
Although I place the mask in the refrigerator, it takes a while before I can feel the cooling feeling of the mask.

The mask is thin and can fit perfectly well on my face. 
Mask fit perfectly on my face.
One thing I notice is it does not irritate my skin. There is no pokey feeling during the period when the mask is being applied. 

The mask is also very hydrating. I will usually mask for 30 minutes. And usually other mask I tried will still to feel not as wet as when its just apply. But this Beaute Forest Mask, after 30 minutes of applying, the mask stays as wet as when I just apply. There is no trace of dryness on the mask.  

After removing the mask, there are still essence left on my skin. I will need to massage my face to allow all the excess essences to be absorbed by my skin. My skin does not feel sticky. It feels refreshing, hydrated, soft and smooth. 

But I do realise that my face do feel a bit of stickiness after a while. But it is soon gone after I apply my daily moisturizer. My face will feel very smooth and hydrated. 
Before
After
Overall, this mask is very moisturizing and after putting on the mask, my skin feel smooth and soft. And most importantly, it feels hydrating and refreshing.


Where to buy it?
Beaute Forest Masks is sold at Watsons at S$10.90 per box (6 sheets per box). 
Different Beaute Forest Masks
Where to get samples?
Beaute Forest Q10 And Silk Protein Fine Fairness Mask can be redeem for free at Sample Store.  

Disclaimer: Product(s) was/were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment