Sunday 11 May 2014

Review: Sexy Look Hello Kitty Platinum Rose Duo Brightening and Lifting Mask

Sexy Look Hello Kitty Platinum Rose Duo Brightening and Lifting Mask (7 pieces / box)
This week Review is on Sexy Look Hello Kitty Platinum Rose Duo Brightening and Lifting Mask. This is a contest reward I won last year. Don't really remember what contest it is. 

After using, this mask is able to help my skin stays hydrated. And its not sticky, my skin feel soft, smooth and bright too. The redness on my skin is softened too. Overall an effective mask to me. 

Sexy Look Hello Kitty Platinum Rose Duo Brightening and Lifting Mask Summary
From the Secretive website

  • White rose extract helps to moisturize and brighten skin for a radiant, translucent effect. 
  • Together with skin lifting formula, skin becomes soft smooth and firm.
  • Collagen and hyaluronic acid maintain skin's moisture level and elasticity. 
What is on the box.
Go to Secretive website for more information.

How to use Sexy Look Hello Kitty Platinum Rose Duo Brightening and Lifting Mask?
Use 2-3 times a week after cleansing. 
  1. Stretch the up lift hook of the facial part on the ears, do the same on neck part, press it lightly onto face.
  2. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and then remove the mask.
  3. Pat gently and leave it for essence absorption. 
Steps drawn on the box.
My Review
This is a contest reward I won last year. Don't really remember what contest it is. 

The mask came in a nice Hello Kitty box. Opening the box, there are 7 pieces of mask. Each mask is also place in a nice Hello Kitty packet. (Enough to make Hello Kitty fans go crazy.)

Nice Hello Kitty Mask Packet.
When I open the mask packet, I can smell a nice rose fragrance smell.  

Opening the mask packet.
The mask is not too fragile. When its stretch, it does not tear easily. 
The mask.
The mask only consist of one piece of cloth. Its a 3D mask, therefore it contain ear loops and neck loop. And there is no excess essence left in the bag.
Mask with essence on.
How the mask look like.
Although I did not put the mask into the refrigerator, the mask still feel cooling when I apply them on my face.

Maybe because there are pimples on my face, when I apply the mask, I can feel a little bit of pokey feeling. 

The mask is tight when apply on. And the nose area is too small, cannot fully cover my nose. Also the ear loop feels painful when its being remove.

During application.
After removing the mask, there are still essence left on my face. So I gently tap the excess essence and its absorbed easily into my skin. 

What I like about is my face do not feel sticky after I removed it from my face. My face feel soft, smooth, hydrated and bright. Also the redness cause by my pimples are now softened.

I apply the mask before I sleep. And I notice that the next day, my face still feels hydrated. :) Although the packet looks cartoon, but the content is effective.
Before used.
After used.
To conclude, after using, this mask is able to help my skin stays hydrated. And its not sticky, my skin feel soft, smooth and bright too. The redness on my skin is softened too. Overall an effective mask to me. 

Where to buy it?
You can buy Sexy Look Mask from Watsons, Sasa, BHG and department stores. This mask is sold at Secretive website as well. 

Where to get sample?
There is currently no sample redemption for this mask. But you may like Sexy Look Facebook Page for future sample redemption and promotions.  

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment