Sunday 16 March 2014

Review: Sebamed Olive Cleansing Bar

Sebamed Olive Cleansing Bar (15g)
This week review is on Sebamed Olive Cleansing Bar. This is one of the goodies in Guardian Plus free gift goodies bag given out November 2013. 

After using my skin feel clean and refreshing. However, I personally feel that its not moisturizing enough. And I did notice that the cleansing bar started to melt like a clay in the soap container, turning into a mess. 

Sebamed Olive Cleansing Bar Summary
Benefits of Sebamed Olive Cleansing Bar:
  • Soap and alkali-free 
  • Mild wash active compound offers effective, gentle cleansing of the skin. 
  • Active skin care complex containing olive oil, silk protein, panthenol and phytosterols supports the regeneration of the skin. 
  • Aloe barbadensis provides the skin extra moisture to protect its moisture balance. 
  • Mild cleansing formula leaves skin soft and smooth. 
  • pH value 5.5 protects and stabilizes the skin's acid mantle maintaing the skin's moisture balance and provide high skin tolerability. 
  • Free of preservatives. 
What is written on the packet.
How to use Sebamed Olive Cleansing Bar?
Due to the soft nature of the Cleansing bar, it is important that the bar is kept in a dish, where it can dry correctly after use.

Ingredients
My Review
This is one of the goodies in Guardian Plus free gift goodies bag given out November 2013. 

The cleansing bar have a cute shape. 

Cute shape.
The cleansing bar is a little light yellow or should I say beige color. 
cleansing bar wrap in plastic.
light yellow or beige in color.
When lather with water, can easily produce foam. And it produces an olive oil smell.
Easy produce foam.
This cleansing bar can easily remove access oil on my face and easy to wash off. After wash, my face feel clean and refreshing. However, I personally feel that its not moisturizing enough for me.  

I also do notice one thing. The soap after placing in the soap container after a few use, the soap started to turn a bit like clay. It stick onto the container and then later looks like melted. It become very messy inside the soap container. 

Turn into clay like texture and stick onto container.
Melted in the container.
But the soap is alkali free, pH 5.5 and free from preservatives. That's what I like about the soap. 

Overall, after using my skin feel clean and refreshing. However, I personally feel that its not moisturizing enough. And I did notice that the cleansing bar started to melt like a clay in the soap container, turning into a mess.  

Where to buy it?
Sebamed Products are available at Guardian, Guardian Plus, Watsons and NHG Parmacy. 

Where to get samples?
There is no sample redemption for this. :( 

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment