Sunday 9 March 2014

Review: Biore Uru Uru 2-in-1 Instant Foaming Wash

Biore Uru Uru 2-in-1 Instant Foaming Wash (160ml)
This week review is on Biore Uru Uru 2-in-1 Instant Foaming Wash. I received a bottle of Biore Uru Uru 2-in-1 Instant Foaming Wash from SampleStore.com.


As I always put on light makeup, this foaming wash is able to remove my light makeup cleanly from my face. After wash, my face will feel soft, smooth and hydrated without excessive drying. And I do not need to rub very hard to remove the makeup. Just gently massaging will do the job. 

I will recommend this product to people who always put on light makeup, busy people or people who are are looking for a convenient and time saving method to cleanse and remove face makeup, like me. :D

Biore Uru Uru 2-in-1 Instant Foaming Wash Summary
Biore Uru Uru 2-in-1 Instant Foaming Wash is a 2-in-1 foaming wash that removes makeup and cleanse dirt at the same time. Its convenient and time saving

This foam wash targets young mothers and PMEBS (Professionals, Managers, Executives, Businessmen). 

"Uru Uru" means soft and moist skin. 

This foam is suitable for all skin types. 

8x denser foam ensure close contact with skin and pores with minimal harsh cleansing motion.

Benefits:
  1. 2 in 1: Removes Makeup + Cleanses Skin
  2. High cleansing ability: Ultra fine foam that lifts off makeup from the surface & penetrates into pores for deep cleansing with 800% more micro bubbles than hand lathered to remove all traces UV, light makeup, dirt & sebum thoroughly.
  3. Moist after skin feel: 40% Beauty Essence for soft, moisturized skin with no tightness after use.
Light makeup includes face powder, liquid foundation, BB Cream, blusher, eyebrow pencil, lip gloss, UV.

Does not remove waterproof makeup such as eyeliner, mascara, fake lashes. 

Uru Uru product information given.
Uru Uru product information given.
What is written on the bottle.
You may go to Kao Singapore website for more information. 

How to use Biore Uru Uru 2-in-1 Instant Foaming Wash?
This foam can be used in both dry and wet skin conditions. 
  1. Pump appropriate amount of foam (3 pumps to remove light makeup, dirt and sebum in 1 step) onto palm and massage onto wet face. 
  2. Rinse thoroughly with water. 
Ingredients and Usage.
My Review
I received a bottle of Biore Uru Uru 2-in-1 Instant Foaming Wash from SampleStore.com

SampleStore packet received.
The product is nice bubble wrapped by Samplestore to keep it from being broken during delivery. Very thoughtful of them. :)
Nicely bubble wrapped by SampleStore.
The product came in a bottle with a stopper for easy travel and pump to pump out the foam.
Stopper and pump.
First lets look at the foam. White fine foam is easily pump out of the bottle. The foam feels dense and fluffy. And there is also a nice fragrance smell.

3 pump of white fine foam.
It says that it can remove light makeup. So lets try to see if it promise what it says. 

Light makeup tested (from left to right): Estee Lauder Liquid foundation, LUS lip gross, Loreal BB Cream, Jill Lowe face powder, blusher, The Body Shop eye brown pencil. 

Demo light makeup.
Just gently massage for a while, all the makeup removed. This is what I like, no need to rub very hard. 
Pump foam onto makeup.
Makeup cleanly removed.
Let me show you how it works on my face. I have only BB cream, liquid foundation, face powder, eye brown makeup and lip balm on my face. No waterproof makeup. 

I wet my face and pump 3 pump of the Uru Uru foam and then massage gently on my face for a while.

Half of my face during massage.
After washing off the makeup, my face feel clean, makeup all removed. Also my face feel soft, smooth and hydrated. It does not dry my skin. 
Before and after cleanse.
I also do use it during non makeup. But only 1 pump. It still keeps my skin hydrated and smooth. And excessive oil and dirt on my face removed. And my face don't feel too taut and tight.

Its a very time saving foaming wash and good for lazy people like me who wants just 1 step to remove everything. But one disadvantage is it do not remove waterproof makeup. So I always have to be extra careful that if there is waterproof makeup on my face, I cannot use it otherwise I am just wasting my cleanser.  

Overall, as I always put on light makeup, this foaming wash is able to remove my light makeup cleanly from my face without feeling too taut and tight. After wash, my face will feel soft, smooth and hydrated without excessive drying. And I do not need to rub very hard to remove the makeup. Just gently massaging will do the job. 

I will recommend this product to people who always put on light makeup, busy people or people who are are looking for a convenient and time saving method to cleanse and remove face makeup, like me. :D

Where to buy it?
Biore Uru Uru 2-in-1 Instant Foaming Wash is available exclusively at Watsons for S$14.90 for 160ml. 

Where to get samples? 
There is currently no redemption for this product. But you may still go to SampleStore.com future and other redemption. 

How to Win this product?
Would you like to win this product home? Yes? Then Like Sample Store Facebook and follow Sample Store Instagram (@samplestore) and stay tuned as they post something exciting and by participating you may stand a chance to bring this product home. (10 lucky people will win Biore Uru Uru 2-in-1 Instant Foaming Wash)

Disclaimer: Product(s) was/were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment