Sunday 23 March 2014

Review: Ameli Shimmering Peach Pearls Eyeshadow

Ameli Peach Eyeshadow
This week review will be on Ameli Peach Eyeshadow. Thanks to Lifestyle Post for sending this Ameli Peach Eyeshadow. 

I don't usually get excited using eyeshadow and I would often choose those safe and natural pink to use. But after trying this Ameli Peach Eyeshadow, I totally fall in love with it. :D The color blend onto my skin so well, making it look so natural. Its easy to apply and It really lasted for a long time. 

Ameli Peach Eyeshadow Summary
From Lifestyle Post website, it stated the product as follow:
  • New product from Korean brand
  • Combine 2 colours in one eyshadow case to create the perfect 2 Cut Eyes with the most gorgeous colour combinations, Peach orange and Shimmer orange.
  • It gives your eyes a perfect three dimensional effects.
  • Main characteristic of the product is it's Long lasting and Glossy effects. It includes Silicon Pearl Pigment and Sebum Control Powder, so you can enjoy beautiful colors for a longer time!
You may go to Lifestyle Post website or Ameli online shop for more information. (Do note that the online shop is in Korean Language)

How to use Ameli Peach Eyeshadow?
Apply onto eye bed using brush, sponge or hand. 

My Review
Thanks to Lifestyle Post for sending this Ameli Peach Eyeshadow. 

The product came bubble wrap to protect the product and preventing it from being spoiled during delivery. Very thoughtful. 
Nicely bubble wrapped.
The eyeshadow came in a small square box. And unfortunately, information on the box is all in Korean language. :( 
Nice box.
Instruction is in Korean Language.
Opening the box, the eyeshadow is nicely place in a cute round gold color container. 
Nice round container.
Nice round container.
There are 2 type of colors, Peach orange and Shimmer orange. (20-113/133) And a small sponge is given as well.
Color I received.
Easy to open.
Sponge given.
Lets take a closer look at the 2 types of color. The one on the left (Peach orange) is lighter in color and is suitable for people looking for a more natural color. The one on the right (Shimmer orange) is more reddish in color and is good for blending and when people is looking for something special but not so wild. 
left (Peach orange) and right (Shimmer orange)
color palette number.
I like the texture of this eyeshadow. Its not so powdery. Its in fact a combination of creamy plus powdery. So you do not have to take a lot. Just gently brush a little will do. 
How the eyeshadow looks like applying on my hand.
As I am used to applying eyeshadow using my bare fingers. I did the same too for this eyeshadow. Just a gentle brush across the color palette, I'm able to get enough eyeshadow to apply on my eye bed. And its so easy to blend them. Also I don't get those extra powder that came off from the color palette after used that I usually need to brush off. This Ameli eyeshadow do not have this problem at all. 

I don't usually get excited using eyeshadow and I would often choose those safe and natural pink to use. But after trying this Ameli Peach Eyeshadow, I totally fall in love with it. :D 

Just looking at the color alone, I'm actually quite afraid that its too wild looking for me at first. But after applying, I can't just stop saying that I'm impressed! The color looked so natural on me, even the darker peach. It blend so well onto my skin, really leaving a three dimensional effect. 

And most importantly, I find it very long lasting. No need to reapply at the middle of the day. The eyeshadow lasted throughout the day. When I am back home at night, the eye shadow is as good as when I just apply in the morning. 

Before and After used.
Overall, I totally fall in love with this eyeshadow. The color blend onto my skin so well, making it look so natural. Its easy to apply, making it suitable for eyeshadow beginners and It really lasted for a long time.  

Where to buy?
Ameli Peach Eyeshadow can only be found online. You may go to Ameli online shop to buy them. 

Where to get sample?
No sample redemption for this product. :(

Disclaimer: Product(s) was/were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment