Saturday 11 January 2014

Review: Rachel K Radiance Illuminator Collagen + Lotus Stem Cell Hydrogel Mask

Rachel K Radiance Illuminator Collagen + Lotus Stem Cell Hydrogel Mask (1 Sheet - 30g)
This week review is on Rachel K Radiance Illuminator Collagen + Lotus Stem Cell Hydrogel Mask. This mask is redeemed from Rachel K Facebook Page back in 2012.

I have to apologize for this long overdue review. I have used this mask right after I received it back in 2012 but I have not started my blog during that time. And after I started my blog, I was busy reviewing other samples and totally forgotten about this until I saw photos of me doing this mask. 

This is one mask that I definitely recommend using. After using, my skin feel so refreshing, moisturize and brighten. My pores are less visible too for just one application. 

If you are going for an important occasion and have not mask for weeks. Then this is one mask for your last minute used. Very effective. 

Rachel K Radiance Illuminator Collagen + Lotus Stem Cell Hydrogel Mask Summary
Written from Rachel K Website

Hydrogel masks deliver 11-18% more moisture than traditional skincare sheet masks. Hydrogel melts unto your skin, reacting directly to your skin’s temperature. It effectively locks in moisture, while its Trans-Dermal Technology allows hydrating agents to penetrate at levels twice greater than other moisturizers.

This easy-to-use mask has Stem Cells extracted from the lotus flower, which promote the division of skin cells, enhancing the skin’s intrinsic ability to renew itself. Its gel-like texture contours to your face leaving it soft and hydrated, while refining fine lines and wrinkles. 

Its cool and refreshing formula, coupled with powerful bio-cleansing abilities, removes dead skin cells, cleans, refines and leaves skin smooth and glowing. 

For normal, oily, or acne-prone skin, its natural extracts work to clear out pores without irritation, while its hydrating ingredients deliver oil-free moisture, ensuring that your skin is never over dried and always beautifully vibrant.

Hydrogel Mask Sheet (Rachel K Hydrogel Mask Sheet)
  •  Close adhesion makes it easy to adjust mask onto face
  • Gel is made of water soluble ingredient which will not cause any skin irritation
  • Long lasting moisture
  • No dropping of content during and after attachment
  • Can sleep straight after attachment
Benefits:
  • Intense oil- free moisture
  • Brightens dull skin
  • Tightens pores
  • Refine fine lines
  • Controls sebum
  • Calms & Soothes
  • Tones and Refreshes
1 Sheet (30g) = 1 Essence Bottle (30g)
Go to Rachel K Website or Rachel K Facebook Page for more information. 

How to use Rachel K Radiance Illuminator Collagen + Lotus Stem Cell Hydrogel Mask? 
  1. Apply on a cleaned face
  2. Simply apply the gel layer mixed with the essence onto your face
  3. Leave the mask on for 30 minutes
  4. Remove the mask and pat any residue into the skin and allow the skin a few minutes to absorb the remaining essence.
Ingredients from Rachel K Website
My Review
This mask is redeemed from Rachel K Facebook Page back in 2012. 

I have to first apologize for this long overdue review. I have used this mask right after I received it back in 2012 but I have not started my blog during that time. And after I started my blog, I was busy reviewing other samples and totally forgotten about this until I saw photos of me doing this mask. 

I do have to apologize for the lack of photos too because as mention above, I have not started blogging then and do not really keep the habit of taking these photos. :)

The mask is totally different from the normal mask I have used. This Rachel K mask is a transparent gel sheet (hydrogel sheet) that is separated into 2 parts, upper and lower parts. 

This mask also do not have dripping content issue. Which is what I like. :D 

The mask is split into two parts. Therefore it can fit perfectly onto my face. And because I place it in the refrigerator, the mask have a cool feeling too. :D

I put on the mask for 30 minutes as instructed before going to bed. What I like best is after taking off the mask, I do not have any sticky feeling at all. I feel really refreshing and my skin feel very moisturizing.

And the very next day, my face still feels very moisturize and brighten. One more thing I notice is that my pores are less visible now. 

Me applying the mask.
This is one mask that I definitely recommend using. After using, my skin feel so refreshing, moisturize and brighten. My pores are less visible too for just one application. 

If you are going for an important occasion and have not mask for weeks. Then this is one mask for your last minute used. Very effective. /XD

Where to buy it?
Rachel K Radiance Illuminator Collagen + Lotus Stem Cell Hydrogel Mask can be bought at Watsons Stores at a retail price of S$5.90 per sheet and Rachel K Website

Where to get samples?
The sample redemption for this mask is long over. However you may want to like Rachel K Facebook Page for future promotion or redemption.   

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment