Sunday 19 January 2014

Review: Hada Labo Es Makeup Remover

Hada Labo Es Makeup Remover (30ml)
This week review will be on Hada Labo Es Makeup Remover. This is a sample that I redeem from Sample Store

This makeup remover can cleanly remove all my makeups in just one step, even waterproof makeups. Its not oily, no smell, not sticky, no color, light weight and hydrates my skin after using it too. Really suitable for my oily and sensitive skin. :D

Hada Labo Es Makeup Remover Summary
Information taken from Sample Store:
This Makeup Remover helps to gently remove makeup effortlessly. It does not leave a greasy residue or stickiness on your face after cleansing.

This makeup remover is formulated using 5 additive free ingredients:
  • No Fragrance
  • No Colorant
  • No Alcohol
  • No Mineral Oil
  • No Preservatives
It contains its signature ingredients which function in 3 ways (penetrate, hydrate and repair):
  • Nano Hyaluronic Acid:
    Has fine molecules and is able to penetrate deep into the inner layers of stratum corneum for deep hydration and to retain moisture in the skin. With Nano Hyaluronic Acid, skin will become remarkably smooth, soft and supple.
  • Zinc: Has restorative properties that is able to control and soothe skin inflammation as well as reduce skin irritations. 
Hada Labo es series is pH balanced and passed the allergy & stinging test to allow skin to enjoy the gentle care.

It has a watery texture and is harmless like water. Suitable for Sensitive Skin.

How to use them?
  1. Keep your hands and face dry. 
  2. Squeeze sufficient amount onto your palm and massage directly onto your face, using gentle circular motions. 
  3. Rinse thoroughly with water. 
Ingredients:
Water, Isopentyldiol, Glycerin, PEG-20 glyceryl isostearate, PEG-20 glyceryl triisostearate, Bis-ethoxydiglycol cyclohexane1, 4-dicarboxylate, Sodium citrate, Tocopherol, Citric acid, Zinc hydrolyzed hyaluronate

My Review
This is a sample that I redeem from Sample Store

This Hada Labo Es Makeup Remover has no smell at all. Its colorless and has a watery texture. 

Watery Texture.
As usual, I'm afraid of oily makeup remover. This makeup remover is not oily, not sticky at all. Its able to cleanly remove all my makeup, even waterproof makeup in just 1 single step and at the same time hydrates my skin. :) Good for lazy people like me. :D

Let see my test on removing makeup I usually wear. 

From left to right:
The Body Shop eye brown pencil,  Jill Lowe eye liner, Silkygirl Big Eye waterproof mascara, Silkygirl eye shadow, Silkygirl blusher, Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation, Jill Lowe eye base, Jill Lowe foundation, Jill Lowe Lipstick, The Body Shop Lily Cole Puff On Radiance
All makeup on.
The result? I gently massage and use cotton wool to wipe off half of the makeup.The makeup can be remove cleanly and easily, leaving my skin smooth and hydrated.

Massage half of the makeup.
Half of the makeup cleanly removed.
Can even see that the cotton wool contain all the wipe off makeup. 
Removed makeup.
Cleansing off the other half of the makeup, I can see clearly that all makeup is removed. And one more thing is that its pretty light weight to my skin too.

All makeup removed.
Conclusion, this makeup remover can cleanly remove all my makeups in just one step, even waterproof makeups. Its not oily, no smell, not sticky, no color, light weight and hydrates my skin after using it too. Really suitable for my oily and sensitive skin. :D

Where to buy it?
Hada Labo Es Makeup Remover can be found at Guardian Store for S$20.90 (150 ml). 

Where to get samples?
Samples can be redeem at Sample Store. However its currently out of stock. :(

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment