Sunday 3 November 2013

Review: Kinohimitsu 69 Women Drink

Kinohimitsu 69 Women (50ml)
This week review is on Kinohimitsu 69 Women. This was the prizes that I won playing Confirmtrading Beauty Trove.

Well, I only have 2 bottles of this drink, so cannot really make out anything after drinking them. But the drink taste like apple juice. Its sweet and a bit of sour. So it taste quite delicious to me.  

Kinohimitsu 69 Women Drink Summary
From the bottle, it says "it is a delicious functional drink that helps to enhance stamina and general well-being for women."

you may go to Kinohimitsu Website for more information. 

How to consume Kinohimitsu 69 Women Drink?
Drink one bottle a day preferably before breakfast. Shake well before drinking. Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily. 

Ingredients
My Review
This was the prizes that I won playing Confirmtrading Beauty Trove.

The drink comes in a pink bottle. 
How the bottle looks like.
The drink is brown in color. Once opened, I can actually smell some herbs smell. Something similar to herbal tea smell. 
One bottle of drink.
Brown in color.
Although the drink smell like herbal tea, it does not taste like herbal tea. It taste sweet and a bit sour. Tasting it further, I do feel that the drink taste like apple juice. :D

Well, I only have 2 bottles of this drink, so cannot really make out anything after drinking them. But the drink taste like apple juice. Its sweet and a bit of sour. So it taste quite delicious to me.

No harm drinking a delicious functional drink with no side effect. But it cost a bit expensive to me. :)

Where to buy it?
Kinohimitsu 69 Women Drink is available at Watsons, Guardian, Sasa, Nishino Pharmacy at S$39.90 for 6 bottle (50ml/bottle)

Where to get sample?
There is no sample for redemption. :( But you may like Confirmtrading Facebook Page for future promotions. 

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment