Sunday 20 October 2013

Review: The Body Shop Dreams Unlimited Body Lotion

The Body Shop Dreams Unlimited Body Lotion (200ml)
This week review is on The Body Shop Dreams Unlimited Body Lotion. This body lotion is bought during one of The Body Shop sales. 

I have been using this body lotion for a long time now. And I totally fall in love with this body lotion. After using, skin feels smooth and hydrated. The lotion is not sticky and produce a nice perfume kind of fragrance smell too.

The Body Shop Dreams Unlimited Body Lotion Summary
What is written on the bottle:
"Skin softening with the fresh and uplifting Dreams Unlimited fragrance. With Community Trade sesame seed oil, shea butter and Brazil nut oil."

This lightweight body lotion is scented with the exhilarating, white-floral fragrance of Dreams Unlimited™. It hydrates skin, leaving it soft and supple. 

You may go to The Body Shop Website for more information. 

How to use The Body Shop Dreams Unlimited Body Lotion?
Massage into skin and allow to sink in before dressing.

My Review
This body lotion is bought during one of The Body Shop sales.

The lotion is white in color and have a thick watery base texture. 
How the lotion look like.
Like lots of people, I do not actually like lotion that leave an oily and sticky feeling. This Body Shop lotion is not oily and not sticky, just the right lotion that I am looking for. :D

One other thing I like about this body lotion is that it produce a nice flowery perfume kind of  fragrance smell. A perfect 2in1 product for a lazy person like me. =D> I do not need to put perfume on after applying this lotion.

The lotion is water based like. Therefore, my skin is able to absorbed the lotion very fast. After applying, my skin feels smooth and hydrated.
During Application.
After Applying.
I have been using this body lotion for a long time now. My skin is able to maintain and produce a natural healthy grow and smoothness. And I totally fall in love with this body lotion. /please

Where to buy it?
The Body Shop Dreams Unlimited Body Lotion can be found at all The Body Shop store at a retail price of S$22.90 for 200ml. 

Where to get sample?
There is no sample for this lotion. :( But you can always go to any The Body Shop store to try the lotion. You may also like The Body Shop Singapore Facebook Page for promotions. 

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment