Sunday 15 September 2013

Review: The Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream

The Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream (15ml)
This week review is on The Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream. This is one of the door gift that I received from one of The Body Shop sales event. 

I have always been a Body Shop fans especially their Body Lotion and Shower Gel. But for this particular The Body Shop product, I must say its not suitable for me. Overall, I feel that its not suitable for people with oily or acne skin. This is because the Night Cream is too oily and cause pimples outbreak. And also it leave a sticky feeling after applying. 

Therefore this The Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream, I will not recommend them to people with oily or acne skin. /omg

The Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream Summary
From The Body Shop Website:

It contain rich wheat germ oil to replenish and revitalize skin while you sleep. It helps replenish moisture levels overnight, when the skin is at its most receptive. It leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.  

Ingredients:
  • Vitamin E
  • Wheat germ oil 
  • Cocoa butter
You may go to The Body Shop Website for more information. 

How to use The Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream?
Apply to the face and neck after cleansing and toning, using your fingertips, before going to bed. 

My Review
This is one of the door gift that I received from one of The Body Shop sales event.

This night cream is pink in color and has a creamy texture. It also produces a light fragrance smell but can't really figure out what kind of smell is it. /hmm
How the cream looked like.
The first feeling when I use the night cream, its oily and sticky. :( But I go ahead to apply them. my skin feel smooth but a bit sticky. 
Before Apply.
Applying night cream.
After applying
All goes well until one week later, I realize that my skin starts to develop small pimples on my T-zone area. /omg 
Pimples start to grow.
You must be thinking, maybe its cause by other factor? But I only start develop back pimples after I use this night cream. So I decided to stop using it and see what happened. Indeed, it is cause by this night cream coz after I stop using it, my skin condition slowly gets back to health. 

Well, I have always been a Body Shop fans especially their Body Lotion and Shower Gel. But for this particular The Body Shop product, I must say its not suitable for me.  

Overall, I feel that this The Body Shop night cream is not suitable for people with oily or acne skin. This is because the Night Cream is too oily and cause pimples outbreak. And also it leave a sticky feeling after applying. 

Therefore this The Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream, I will not recommend them to people with oily or acne skin. :)

Where to buy it?
The Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream can be found at The Body Shop retail store at a retail price of S$32.90 for 50ml. 

Where to get sample?
There is no sample redemption. But you can go to The Body Shop retail store to try them. :)

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment