Sunday 25 August 2013

Review: Vita Yin Yang Cordyceps

Vita Yin Yang Cordyceps (60 capsules)
This week review is on Vita Yin Yang Cordyceps. :D

Overall after consuming this Vita Yin Yang Cordyceps capsules for 1 week, it helps to improve morning mucus. Also I realise that I do not feel tired that easily after long day of work or shopping. I will definitely recommend this produce to people who wish to improve their health of windpipe, lung and kidney.

Vita Yin Yang Cordyceps Summary
Cordyceps can only be found in Western China on high mountains 12,000 feet above sea level. Vita Green commercialized it by cultivation. Vita Yin Yang contains 100% premium grade pure cultivated Cordyceps and is sold at an affordable price.

1 capsule = 15 wild cordyceps  (in terms of active ingredient)

Cordyceps is the best health supplement for nasal allergy as it Tonifies the Lung and Nourishes Kidney Yin. According to Chinese Medicine, deficiency of the Lung and Kidney (ubiquitous among city dwellers due to air pollution) create problems in the respiratory system. Vita Yin Yang tonifies kidney and lung therefore helps reduce symptoms and prevent respiratory problems.

It is also excellent for battling air pollution, and a must for smokers to protect the lung.

This Vita Yin Yang Cordyceps have no side effect and is made in Hong Kong. 

A small tip: Vita Yin Yang can be used to boil herbal tonic soups by pouring the Cordyceps powder out of the capsule into the tonic soups.
Vita Yin Yang Information
For more information, please go to Vita Green Website

How to consume Vita Yin Yang Cordyceps?
Dosage:
  • For health maintenance, 1 capsule daily.
  • For health improvement, 2-3 capsules daily.
Ingredient: 
  • Cordyceps sinensis (Fermented) 333mg
Information on the box.
My Review
I have a bottle of Vita Yin Yang Cordyceps (60 capsules) to try. I am very excited as I have always known the goodness of consuming Cordyceps. So I can't wait to see what effect this bottle of Cordyceps have on me. :D

This product comes in a nice red package. There are altogether 60 capsules. 
Nice red package.
Opening the box
Information booklet inside the box.
I open the box, I saw 6 small packets with 10 capsules in each packet. Very convenient to bring around. :)
6 small packet inside the box. Each small packet consist of 10 capsules. 
Well, nothing very special about the capsule. It just look like any other ordinary capsule of other supplements. :P
How each pack look like.
1 capsule
By now, I guess that you must be thinking, "never heard of it before. Is is harmful?" /hmm Well, come to supplement consumption, I am of course as cautious as everybody. I did my research before accepting this. Vita Green products is safe for consumption. :D

Ok, back to my review. When consumption, the cordyceps capsule produces a very light cordyceps smell and taste. But it is still alright, not difficult to swallow at all. 

After consuming for 1 week, 1 capsule every morning, I realise that I do not feel tired that easily after long day of work or shopping. And my hands usually turns cold very easily under air-con but after consuming for just one week, it doesn't turn cold that easily. :) I was told by my mum, that is because the Qi inside my body is enough to keep my body warm. In other words, this cordyceps have slowly improve my body's Qi. 

I gave some for my brother to consume too. And he actually have morning mucus problems. Every morning when he woke up, he will go sneeze out a lot of morning mucus. But after he consume this cordyceps, on the 3rd day itself, he realise that his morning mucus have reduces slightly. /XD Good for him and good for us too because his long minutes of sneezing out mucus process really feels irritating and disgusting. /wahaha

From the tips given, I asked my mum to boil herbal tonic soups using this cordyceps and the soup turns out so nice to drink. 
cordyceps powder, opened up inside 1 capsule
She uses 3 cordyceps capsules to boil the cordyceps chicken tonic soup for the whole family, of course, opened up and uses the cordyceps powders inside. 
Nice tonic Soup prepared using cordyceps powder inside the capsule
So many uses and benefit isn't it! :D I'm really overjoyed. 

Overall, after consuming this Vita Yin Yang Cordyceps capsules for 1 week, it helps to improve morning mucus. Also I do not feel tired that easily after long day of work or shopping. And it can be use to make nice and healthy soup too. /please

I will definitely recommend this produce to people who wish to improve their health of windpipe, lung and kidney.

Where to buy it?
Vita Yin Yang Cordyceps comes in 60 capsules per box and is available at all Guardian stores with an original price of S$109 and introductory price of S$99. 

Where to get sample?
Nope. No sample redemption for this product. :(

Disclaimer: Product(s) was/were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

1 comment:

  1. You nicely presented the medicinal qualities of cordyceps powder. It is really a good herbal fungus which helps your organ, such as kidney, to work well. So pick your herbal capsule now, don't make late.

    ReplyDelete