Sunday 18 August 2013

Review: Nivea Visage Daily Essentials Facial Cleansing Wipes

Nivea Visage Facial Cleansing Wipes (25 wipes)
This week review is on Nivea Visage Daily Essentials Facial Cleansing Wipes. This is a sample that I redeem from Nivea Facebook Page.They are having this "Nivea You're Gifted" sample giving activity and their Facebook Fans is entitled to choose 1 out of 4 products. This Cleansing Wipes is the product I choose to receive since I used makeup remover wipes offen. 

Overall, I am really impressed by how this little tissue can wipe all my makeup off gently and cleanly. Even waterproof mascara is removed, leaving my skin still as smooth and hydrated. All using just 1 wipe. Better still, its fragrance, alcohol, color and oil free. Just the effective and right product for a lazy girl like me. /please

Nivea Visage Daily Essentials Facial Cleansing Wipes Summary
This cleansing wipe cleanses, tones and hydrates, leaving your skin feeling soft and soothed all day long. 

It removes make-up and waterproof mascara and is suitable for sensitive eyes. 

This cleansing wipe is suitable for all skin types. 

The wipes is free from perfume, alcohol, color and oil and enriched with vital skin vitamin E and provitamin B5. 

Gently cleanses and tones your face, neck and eye area in one step.
What is written on the pack.
You may find more information from Nivea Singapore Facebook Page and Nivea Website.
 
How to use Nivea Visage Daily Essentials Facial Cleansing Wipes?
Gently cleanse your face, neck and eye area with the wipe keeping eyes closed. 

Carefully reseal the bag after use with the self-adhesive label to prevent them from drying out.
What is written on the pack.
Ingredients
My Review
This is a sample that I redeem from Nivea Facebook Page.They are having this "Nivea You're Gifted" sample giving activity and their Facebook Fans is entitled to choose 1 out of 4 products. This Cleansing Wipes is the product I choose to receive since I used makeup remover wipes offen.

The wipes came in a pack with an opening that allow user to reseal the opening for storage. 
Pull up wipe from opening.
How the wipe looks like.
The wipe itself contain no fragrance and its not oily. But I personally feel that its not wet enough, it a bit too dry to me. 

In order to see if the wipe really is able to wipe off makeup, lets do a test. /wahaha 

From left to right: 
The Body Shop eye brown pencil,  Jill Lowe eye liner, Silkygirl Big Eye waterproof mascara, Slikygirl eye shadow, Jill Lowe eye base, Lancome Renergie CC Cream, Jill Lowe foundation, Silkygirl blusher, The Body Shop Lily Cole Puff On Radiance 
All makeup on.
The moment of truth. First gentle wipe off half the makeup on my hand. I was totally impressed and shocked by how clean the cleansing wipe can wipe off my makeup, even waterproof once in just once wipe. And consider that I did not actually use any strength, just gently wipe. /omg
Half of the makeup off in just one gentle wipe.
From the wipe itself, you can see all the makeup on it, showing yes, it is being wipe off.
Wiped off makeup.
Wipe off the other half left on my hand, I can see no trace of makeup left on my hand. The wipe again show all the makeup wiped off on it. =D>
All makeup cleanly removed.
All makeup wiped off onto the wipe itself.
To make sure its really clean, I wipe the clean part of the wipe onto my hand again. This time round, it shows that its completely clean. Amazing isn't it? Just 1 wipe and everything is clean.
Makeup on hand shows its cleanly removed by going over it 2nd time.
Also after clean, it does not make my skin dry. My skin feel so clean, soft and smooth. And it stays hydrated.  

Clean is clean, but I will still use makeup remover after using this cleansing wipe for double cleaning off my makeup. 

Overall, I am really impressed by how this little tissue can wipe all my makeup off gently and cleanly. Even waterproof mascara is removed, leaving my skin still as smooth and hydrated. All using just 1 wipe. Better still, its fragrance, alcohol, color and oil free. Just the effective and right product for a lazy girl like me. /please

I will definitely recommend this product to lazy women that wish to effectively and cleanly removed makeup in a short and fast way. :D  

Where to buy it?
This Nivea Visage Daily Essentials Facial Cleansing Wipes is available at Watsons at retail price of S$9.50. 

Where to get sample?
The sample redemption period has ended. :( However, you may go to Nivea Singapore Facebook Page for future promotions and redemption. :)

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment