Sunday 21 July 2013

Review: Meishoku Detclear Bright and Peel Fruits Peeling Jelly

Meishoku Detclear Bright and Peel Peeling Fruits Jelly Mixed Berries (180ml)
This week review is on Meishoku Detclear Bright and Peel Fruits Peeling Jelly (Mixed Berries Fragrance). This was the prizes that I won playing Confirmtrading Beauty Trove.

This product reminded me of Cure Natural Aqua Gel, which also exfoliate and remove dead skin cell. Overall, this product is able to remove dead skin cell and make my skin smooth and refreshing, at the same time, pores minimize. An added bonus for this product is it produces nice fruit fragrance smell. This will be a slightly cheaper alternative choice for removing dead skin cell. :D

Meishoku Detclear Bright and Peel Fruits Peeling Jelly Summary
This Fruits Peeling Jelly get rid of dead skin cells for renewed skin beneath. 

Its formulated with both fruits and vegetables AHA and BHA. 

Fruits-derived AHA floats keratin and exfoliates dead skin and Plant-derived BHA softens and exfoliates dead skin.

This Peeling Fruits Jelly provides the following: 
  • Black-heads Off
  • Turnover Up
  • Melanin Off
  • Sebum Off
Information of the Fruits Peeling Jelly
You may go to Meishoku website for more information. 

How to use Meishoku Detclear Bright and Peel Fruits Peeling Jelly?
  1. Cleanse and pat face dry. 
  2. Take about 3 - 5 pumps and massage well onto face, avoiding sensitive eyes and mouth and pay attention to blackheads prone areas. 
  3. Massage until white particles appear.
  4. Rinse off with water. 
How to use Fruits Peeling Jelly
Ingredients
My Review
This was the prizes that I won playing Confirmtrading Beauty Trove. 

This product reminded me of Cure Natural Aqua Gel, which also exfoliate and remove dead skin cell. So lets see how this Meishoku Detclear Bright and Peel Fruits Peeling Jelly perform. 

This product came in nice 180ml bottle with pump. There is a pump lock too. So its easier to bring this product around when traveling.   
How the product look like.
The fruit peeling jelly is cloudy white in color. It has a watery gel like texture. The jelly itself is not solid. When I pump the peeling jelly out, it produces a nice light sweet berries fragrance smell. :)
Peeling Jelly has a watery gel like texture
As usual, I cleanse my face and pat dry it. Then I pump around 4 pumps onto my hand and then massage them onto my pat dry face. 

The peeling jelly is not sticky at all. I find it more aqua. As I massage, the peeling jelly produces more sweet berries fragrance smell. Just like those jelly berries that I eat. :P

After massage for a while, white particles appears. Areas like nose and chin produces more white particles for me. Meaning more dead skin and blackheads from those areas. One thing I notice, its not difficult at all to massage onto skin even if my fingers are wet. One thing I like about. 
White particles appear after massage.
Its not difficult to wash the white particles off face. Those white particles does not stick onto my face like some other brand exfoliator. Those white particles produces after massaging the peeling jelly wash off easily, leaving my skin feeling smooth, clean and refreshing.   
.
After wash off
There is no layer of gel like feeling leaving on my face. Coz this gel like feeling sometimes makes me feel like I have not cleanly wash away the peeling jelly. :P

It does remove my dead skin cell and sebum. I can see my pores became smaller after use. It does remove blackheads but not all of them. Those very stubborn blackheads are still around. But I guess removing blackheads takes time especially stubborn once. 

As compare to Cure Natural Aqua Gel, its really similar to me. No much different except Cure have no fragrance smell and its gel is more solid, not watery. Other than that, its after use effect is similar to me. Oh one more thing, Cure is slightly more expensive. /XD
Nose area BEFORE using.
Nose area AFTER using. Pores minimize and skin look slightly brighter.
Overall, this product is able to remove dead skin cell and make my skin smooth and refreshing, at the same time, pores minimize. An added bonus for this product is it produces nice fruit fragrance smell. This will be a slightly cheaper alternative choice for effective removing of dead skin cell product. /please

Where to buy it?
This product can be found at SASA as well as Guardian stores for 180ml bottle size.   

Where to get sample?
No sample redemption for this product. /floor But you may go Confirm Trading Facebook Page for future promotions. :)

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment