Sunday 14 July 2013

Review: L'Oréal Liss Ultime Polymer AR Smoothing Masque

L'Oréal Liss Ultime Polymer AR Masque (15ml)
This week review will be on L'Oréal Liss Ultime Polymer AR Smoothing Masque for unmanageable hair. This sample was given to me during one of the clothes buffet event last year 2012 that I went to. 

I have tried this sample long time ago but this blog haven't started yet and still in preparation then. Therefore review now. Hope I can still recall from the notes I have pen down. :)

Overall, this hair masque is able to smooth my hair and managed my stubborn hair, making my hair cure in shape. At the same time adding volume to my hair. I am satisfied with this product. 

L'Oréal Liss Ultime Polymer AR Smoothing Masque Summary
This is a Smoothing masque for unmanageable hair. 

For difficult to manage, frizzy hair. This hair treatment has been designed to detangle, deeply moisturise and add volume and control.

This pampering treat works in minutes leaving you with super smooth, luscious locks. 


Polymer AR: tames undisciplined hair with Argan and Olive oils, creating a moisture-safe seal against humidity.

You may go to http://us.lorealprofessionnel.com/products/haircare/serie-expert/liss-ultime/masque and http://lissultime.blogspot.sg/ for more information. 

How to use L'Oréal Liss Ultime Polymer AR Smoothing Masque?
Apply and massage evenly to shampooed towel-dried hair. Leave on for 2-3 minutes and then rinse thoroughly. 
Ingredients
My Review
This sample was given to me during one of the clothes buffet event last year 2012 that I went to. 

I have tried this sample long time ago but this blog haven't started yet and still in preparation then. Therefore review now. Hope I can still recall from the notes I have pen down. :)

The masque is creamy white in color and it does not produce fragrance smell. I did not really smell anything from the masque. It is non soapy and have a very smooth texture. 
How the masque look like.
The Masque gave a smooth texture
This masque can be easily apply onto the hair without oiliness. It has a different texture as the conditioner.

When washing off the masque, there is no oil being wash onto my body. I feel washing a layer of wax away, which is easily wash off. 

After washing, I feel as if there is a layer of protection around my hair. My hair is smooth to touch. 

When its wet, its smooth and easier to comb. When its dry, I notice those area that has been stubbornly curving wrongly can now be comb in place better. Its easier to comb to the shape that you want, its more manageable. :D
Hair curve in correct shape instead of curve outwards.
My mum notice it too and told me that my hair looks like just came out of saloon. :D

Overall, this hair masque is able to smooth my hair and managed my stubborn hair, making my hair cure in shape. At the same time adding volume to my hair. I am satisfied with this product. /please

Where to buy it?
I actually have no idea where this can be found. But it should be available in L'Oréal Professional counter that sell L'Oréal hair products. From what I gathered, its sold in 200ml size. 

Where to get sample?
Nope. No sample redemption that I notice. /floor 

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered. 

1 comment: