Sunday 30 June 2013

Review: Sulwhasoo Renodigm EX Dual Care Cream

Sulwhasoo Renodigm EX Dual Care Cream (1ml)
This week review is on Sulwhasoo Renodigm EX Dual Care Cream. This sample was just redeemed beginning of this week. With the experience of Sulwhasoo Snowise series, I actually expect to see results in just one use. 

After using for the first time, it does prevent dullness to my skin and keeps my skin bright all day long. :D

Sulwhasoo Renodigm EX Dual Care Cream Summary
A Korean herbal medicinal day cream that protects skin from light and heat for younger-looking appearances.

It work as anti-wrinkles functional cosmetics and UV Protection functional cosmetic. 

Benefits:
  • Hinoki Cypress Polysaccharide protects the skin from external heat.
  • Mume fruit extracts relieve internal heat to prevent aging. 
  • Korean Red Ginseng Saponin eliminates the scar of aging caused by
    heat.
  • Hedyotis extracts prevent dullness to leave the skin lively
    and bright all day long.  
Informations
You may go to Sulwhasoo website for more information. You may also go to their Facebook page for any queries.

How to use Sulwhasoo Renodigm EX Dual Care Cream?
Every morning, release an appropriate amount and apply gently at the last step of skincare.  

My Review
This sample was just redeemed beginning of this week. With the experience of Sulwhasoo Snowise series, I actually expect to see results in just one use. 

Sulwhasoo Renodigm EX Dual Care Cream is more towards the protection range

The cream is beige in color. The cream looks a bit like BB cream. It does not have any fragrance smell whether apply or not apply. 
How the cream look like.
Sad to say, the cream feels a bit oily when being touched. :( When the cream is being apply onto the face, it feels a bit sticky. After a while, the cream is being absorbed into my skin and the sticky feeling is gone. Funny thing is, it does not leave any oily feeling on my skin. 

Not sure about other benefits such as prevent aging which I did not see any results. The cream does prevent dullness to my skin and keeps my skin bright all day long. 

As UV protection cream, it does perform its job. After applying the cream the whole day long, it still manage to keep my skin bright and prevent dullness. It make my skin look more awake. :D
Dual Care Cream on hand.
After apply onto skin.
It works well with my other products as well. After applying, my other products still manage to be absorbed into my skin well. 

Before apply.
After apply.
Overall, this cream works well as a UV protection cream. It manage to keep my skin bright and prevent dullness all day long, even after a long sunny day outside. /XD

Where to buy it?
Sulwhasoo Renodigm EX Dual Care Cream is sold at S$180 for 50ml at all from Sulwhasoo beauty counters.

Where to get sample?
I previously blog about the free sample from Sulwhasoo Facebook page here. You may also go over to the Sulwhasoo beauty counters and ask to try this sample. 

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment