Sunday 16 June 2013

Review: Listerine Green Tea Antiseptic Mouth Wash

Listerine Green Tea Antiseptic Mouth Wash (80 ml)
This week review is Listerine Green Tea Antiseptic Mouth Wash. This sample was redeemed just recently in May 2013.

Overall, after using, its very cooling and my teeth is clean. Its not too strong and produce a nice green tea flavour which does not make me very uncomfortable during gargle. So those who have not use a mouth wash before, this is a good mouth wash to start with. :D

Listerine Green Tea Antiseptic Mouth Wash Summary
This Listerine Green Tea Antiseptic Mouth Wash is mild yet powerful. It contains 2X more fluoride to help strengthen teeth and prevent cavities. 

This is alcohol-free and is suitable for children aged 6 and above.

This Listerine green tea mouth wash provides the following: 
  • Kill germs  
  • Reduce plaque
  • Strengthen tooth enamel to shield it against cavities
  • Protect healthy gums
  • Freshen breath for up to 24 hours
Information
Other Listerine Mouth Wash
You may go to Listerine website for more information.  

How to use Listerine Green Tea Antiseptic Mouth Wash
Rinse and gargle with Listerine Green Tea 20ml undiluted twice a day for 30 seconds and expel the liquid. 

Do not swallow. 
Ingredients and Directions
MY Review
This sample was redeemed just recently in May 2013. Its 80ml sample which is quite a big bottle for sample to me. :P

The sample came in a box nicely wrap with plastic wrapper and bubble wrapper. This is so that I won't see an empty bottle when I open it. :))
Bubble wrap
Plastic wrap
The mouth wash is light green in color and produce a mint smell when I open the bottle cap. 
Listerine Green Tea
This is my first time using Listerine mouth wash. I have previously used other brand's mouth wash. 

When I first put the mouth wash into my mouth, the mouth wash feel mild to me. Its not too strong. Also it produces a mint green tea taste. So its not difficult to gargle in my mouth for 30 seconds. :)

The liquid is cooling and I feel as if I am drinking soft drink during gargling. 

After gargle and rinse, my whole mouth feel very cooling and at the same time numb. After a while, the cooling mint green tea flavour still linger in my mouth. However, the numb feeling is reduce.

Most importantly, my teeth is very clean. When I wake up the next day morning, can feel my teeth using my tongue, is still as clean. And no bad breath. 

Overall, after using, its very cooling and my teeth is clean. Its not too strong and produce a nice green tea flavour which does not make me very uncomfortable during gargle. So those who have not use a mouth wash before, this is a good mouth wash to start with. /XD

Where to buy?
Listerine Green Tea Antiseptic Mouth Wash can be found at supermarkets, hypermarkets, personal care stores and pharmacies at a recommended retail price of S$9.90 for 1 litre and S$4.15 for 250ml.

Where to get sample?
80ml of Listerine Green Tea Antiseptic Mouth Wash sample can be redeem from their Listerine website. I have also posted the sample redemption in my blog. you may go to this link to find out.   

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment