Sunday 23 June 2013

Review: Bifesta Cleansing Lotion Sebum (Non-rinse makeup remover)

Bifesta Cleansing Lotion (30ml)
This week review is Bifesta Cleansing Lotion Sebum (Non-rinse makeup remover). This is a sample redeemed around May 2012 last year.

Have long finish using them, so lets see if I can still remember. This makeup remover can cleanly removed my makeup without drying my skin or making my skin oily. Although it says non-rinse required, i did wash with water after cleaning with cotton wool and followed by my normal cleanser. That's my habit. :D

Overall, its a good product to have as its able to meet the basic needs without drying my skin or making my skin oily. Also its able to remove all makeup in just one wipe step, very convenient and effective.

Bifesta Cleansing Lotion Sebum Summary
Bifesta Cleansing Lotion Sebum is suitable for combination and oily skin. It helps to tightens pores with green tea extract. 

Its a water base, gentle but powerful makeup remover. 

Its a 3-in-1 lotion that removes makeup, cleanses and moisturises without the need for additional rinsing. 

Its non-comogenic to help prevent clogged pores, pimples and acne. 

You may go to Bifesta Facebook page for more information. 

How to use Bifesta Cleansing Lotion Sebum
Soak cotton with lotions and wipe makeup off. 

No need to double cleanse with facial form. If need arises, simply rinse off with water. 

When removing makeup from eye area, close your eye to avoid lotion contact with eyes. If does, please rinse out immediately. 
Information and ingredients on the pack.
My Review
This is a sample redeemed around May 2012 last year. I have long finish using them, so lets see if I can still remember. :D

This sample came in a nice 30ml bottle. The liquid lotion is transparent. Its not oily and there is no fragrance to this lotion. 
How the 30ml sample bottle looked like.
I'm those kind that is afraid of makeup remover that is oily and will clog my recovered acne, now oily sensitive skin. So I seldom use makeup remover that are oil based (e.g. cleansing oil). 

This makeup remover can cleanly removed all my makeup without drying my skin or making my skin oily in just one step using cotton wool. When apply, my skin feel cool. Plus point for me, its liquid based, not oil based. =D>

It says non-rinse required. After i use the cotton wool to remove my make up, my face feel as though I have just cleanse my face using form and water. Its fresh and moisturise.You can actually skip the washing part.

I actually use quite a lot of cotton wool to wipe off the make-up. Hmm let me recall, should be estimated up to 10 piece of cotton wool. (Cotton wool I use watsons brand, of course bought from watsons) To me its always good to wipe until the cotton wool is free from make-up to be safe. :D As leaving traces of make-up on face is bad for your pores.

However, my habit, as a double cleanse, when I bath, I still wash it with water and use my normal cleanser to wash my face. :p I'm kiasu yah.
With make-up, ready to be removed.
After make-up removed. (without wash)
Cotton wool with make-up being removed.
Overall, its a good product to have as its able to meet the basic needs without drying my skin or making my skin oily. Also its able to remove all makeup in just one step, very convenient and effective. Good for lazy people like me, who is lazy to use many many type of makeup remover for different part of face. /XD

Where to buy?
Cleansing Lotion Sebum (Non-rinse makeup remover) is available at all major Watsons, Guardian, Sasa, Mediya and Nishino Pharmacies with retail price of S$16.90 for 300ml. 

How to get sample?
Sample redemption is long over. :( However, you may still like Bifesta Facebook page for their future promotion, contest or sampling events. 

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment