Sunday 12 May 2013

Review: FANCL Whitening Line

Fancl Whitening Lotion I, Whitening Emulsion I, Whitening Essence, Whitening Mask
This week review is on FANCL Whitening Line. I received 4 products from FANCL on their new FANCL Whitening Line to try. This 4 products include Whitening Lotion I (oily skin), Whitening Emulsion I (oily skin), Whitening Essence and Whitening Mask. 

This is my first time using Fancl products. And after using Fancl Whitening Line for 2 weeks, I'm delighted to see improvement to my skin complexion. My usual dull and tired looking skin starts to glow from within. Now, after a long tiring day from work, my skin still look hydrated, smooth and radiant. Overall, I'm very satisfy with how Fancl Whitening Line have improve my skin, that even my family notice it. /please

FANCL Whitening Line Summary
FANCL’s Whitening Line encompasses the finesse of MUTENKA technology that restores skin’s fairness by targeting spots and freckles. 
FANCL's Philosophy (Click image to read)
Introduction (Click image to read)
How does Whitening Line work?
  1. MUTENKA Whitening 
  2. Purification Process
  3. Advanced Penetrating Nano Capsule Technology
Product approach (Click image to read)
Product approach (Click image to read)
Fancl's Whitening Line restores skin fairness by targeting spots and freckles through 2 approaches:
  1. Prevent spots
  2. Lighten spots and brighten skin
Product Functions (Click image to read)
Product Functions (Click image to read)
Product Functions (Click image to read)
FANCL's Whitening Line:
  1. Hydrate - Whitening Lotion
  2. Nourish - Whitening Essence
  3. Intensify - Whitening Mask
  4. Protect - Whitening Emulsion
Whitening Lotion I for Oily Skin (Click image to read)
Whitening Emulsion I for Oily Skin (Click image to read)
Whitening Essence (Click image to read)
Whitening Mask (Click image to read)
You may go to FANCL website or FANCL Facebook Page for more details.

How to use FANCL Whitening Line
There is basic usage guide for each of its product:
  1. Whitening Lotion - 20 cent coin size
  2. Whitening Essence - 2 pumps
  3. Whitening Mask - 1 piece
  4. Whitening Emulsion - 10 cent coin size
Basic Usage Guide (Click image to read)
Apply the products in the following flow:
  1. First apply Whitening Lotion. 
  2. Then apply Whitening essence. 
  3. If you need to apply mask for the day, after lotion and essence, apply the mask. 
  4. If no mask is apply for the day, apply Whitening Emulsion after applying Whitening Essence.  
Basic Usage Guide (Click image to read)
How to open the bottle cap for the first time?
How to open Whitening Lotion and Emulsion (Click image to read)
How to apply the Whitening Lotion, Essence and Emulsion?
How to apply Whitening Lotion (Click image to read)
How to apply Whitening Essence and Emulsion (Click image to read)
My Review
I received 4 products from FANCL on their new FANCL Whitening Line to try. This 4 products include Whitening Lotion I (oily skin), Whitening Emulsion I (oily skin), Whitening Essence and Whitening Mask. 
4 Whitening Line products
This is my first time using Fancl products. So I'm pretty excited about it and I used the products diligently for 2 weeks. (As it stated 14 days to see results) :))
How the product look like after removing the box
First thing, I have to open the cap of the product bottles in order to use it. As FANCL is a Japan brand, its product boxes carries Japanese instructions. So I have a hard time figuring out how to open them. Until I finally realize that I actually forgot I have a booklet with English instructions. /blush
Open Whitening Lotion and Emulsion
Open Whitening Essence
Lets review individual product first. Sorry that its a bit long as there are 4 products to review. :)

Whitening Lotion
The Whitening Lotion, which is toner, is transparent liquid with no fragrance smell at all. My skin is able to absorb the lotion very quickly. 
Whitening Lotion I (oily skin)
How the Whitening Lotion look like.
After applying, my skin feel refreshing and moist. Also, it does not leave a sticky feeling on my skin. 

Whitening Essence
The Whitening Essence has a gel like texture with no fragrance smell. It is semi transparent with a cloudy color.
Whitening Essence
How the Whitening Essence look like.
This essence is not oily and my skin is able to absorb the essence quickly. After applying, my skin feel very smooth with no trace of stickiness and oiliness.

Whitening Mask  
The serum inside the mask transparent and is slightly thicker version of the whitening Lotion. One thing I like about it is its not sticky at all because often, the mask I use before have a sticky finish. 
Whitening Mask
Opened Mask
How the serum in Whitening Mask look like.
This FANCL Whitening Mask is odorless as well. The mask cloth is durable and does not tear easily. This mask also fit very well onto my face. It covers the eye area as well. 
Mask Sheet

Mask Sheet
When apply on, it felt cooling as I put the mask into the refrigerator. :) There is no discomfort feeling during application.
 
After removing the mask, there is no sticky feeling on my skin. The remaining serum that is left on my skin is easily absorbed into my skin as well. 

 
After applying the mask, my skin feel very hydrated and refreshing. Also I can feel that my skin is smoother, pores reduce and it brighten up my skin too. =D> 


Whitening Emulsion
The Whitening Emulsion has a cream texture that is white in color with no fragrance smell. My skin is able to absorb the emulsion very quickly.
Whitening Emulsion I (oily skin)
How the Whitening Emulsion look like.
The emulsion is not oily and after applying, my skin is very smooth and moisturize. 

And After a while, my skin brighten up and it felt even smoother. 

Overall
After applying all the products, my skin feel hydrated, smooth and radiant. And the next day when I wake up, my face is still radiant, bright and smooth. It is not dull looking any more. This make me look more awake. :D

One week from using FANCL Whitening Line, I can see my skin complexion improved. It look smoother and my pores reduced. Face look brighter and more radiant. Even after a long tiring day from work, my face still look radiant and bright. 

I especially like the Whitening Mask. The days where the mask is use, my face will turn even smoother and brighter. And one thing I like is all 4 products can be apply on my eye area, which I think is a bonus because this time round, my eye area gets to enjoy what my other skin area enjoy too. /XD

Two weeks from using, my face is still able to maintain its radiant and brightness. One thing I notice is my skin condition improve. I have less of an outbreak which result in more even looking skin. 
Before and After use.
Overall, I'm very satisfy with how Fancl Whitening Line have improve my skin, that even my family notice it. /please  


Where to buy it?
The product is available in all FANCL stores. 

Whitening Lotion - S$36 30ml
Whitening Emulsion - S$36 30ml
Whitening Essence - S$65 18ml
Whitening Mask - S$65 one box (6 pieces 18ml per piece)

Where to get sample?
There is sample redemption for their Whitening Essence around March. Not sure if its still available but you may find the details of the redemption here and try to see if its still available for redemption. You may also like FANCL Facebook Page for future promotions. 

Disclaimer: Product(s) was/were provided for personal review purposes only. All reviews are 100% honest and based on my personal experience. No monetary compensation of any kind was given or received for this review.

1 comment: