Sunday 7 April 2013

Review: Sulwhasoo Snowise EX Whitening Serum

Sulwhasoo Snowise EX Whitening Serum (1ml)
This week review is on Sulwhasoo Snowise EX Whitening Serum. This sample was redeem just last week. I was in doubt about how this 1ml only sample can ever produce anything on my skin when I first got hold of it. But after trying it, I quite like the effect. In only one use, my skin feel soft, smooth and brighten. /please

Sulwhasoo Snowise EX Whitening Serum Summary
Sulwhasoo Snowise EX Whitening Serum is a brightening serum that rejuvenates skin exhausted from the heat for bright complexion. 

A brightening serum formulated with traditional Korean herbs rejuvenates skin exhausted from the heat improving its healthy glow and bright complexion.

Benefits:
  • Snowise Tri-White ComplexTM helps to enhance circulation and resilience reduced by heat for a clearly bright complexion. 
  • Absorbs refreshingly without stickiness and supplies energy and moisture to your skin for revitalized and transparent skin.
Treating Skin from the inside
Secret to Whitening
Restore Skin Radiance
Results
You may go to Sulwhasoo website for more information. You may also go to their Facebook page for any queries.  

How to use Sulwhasoo Snowise EX Whitening Serum?
After applying your toner (or Sulwhasoo Snowise EX Whitening Water) in the morning and evening, Pump an appropriate amount onto your palm and apply along the skin texture. Then, gently cover your face with hands for better absorption.
 

You may go to Sulwhasoo website for  skincare tips. 
White Cloud Grass
White Ginseng Polysaccharides
My Review
This sample was redeem just last week. I was in doubt about how this 1ml only sample can ever produce anything on my skin when I first got hold of it. But after trying it, I quite like the effect. :D

Snowise EX Whitening Serum is cloudy white in color, not totally transparent. The serum have a gel like texture. Its not watery and not very thick. When you massage it onto your face, it produces a light fragrance smell. But I can't really make up what that smell is thought. Ginseng smell? Anywhere its nice smell to me. :)
Cloudy white gel like serum.
Massaging and applying this serum just remained me when I was applying boosting essence. The feeling felt the same to me. As always, I apply an appropriate amount and gently massage my face. 

Be it during or after applying this serum, it leave no trace of stickiness or oiliness feeling on my skin. 

I did not actually feel any immediate results after applying. I guess the serum needs time to absorb into my skin. /hmm

So I purposely leave it on for a while before I apply my other products onto my skin. It was really only after a while that I can feel the different. My tired and dull skin felt moisturize. And I could see slight natural glow on my face that brighten up my skin. Touching it, I feel my skin soft and smooth. /XD

The serum works very well with my other products too. My other products are able to absorb into my skin better. And the longer the time, the more you can see that your skin actually glows naturally. 

Not only that, I slept in air-con room. So usually when I wake up, my face will sometimes be very oily on the T-zone. Sometimes will be very dry and dull. Usually when you looked into the mirror, you will just feel that your skin is not alive. But after using this serum, the next day when I wake up, my face is still moisturize and smooth. You can still see the natural glow and brightness on your skin. 
Before use.
After use.
After use next day morning.
I am really impressed by what this 1ml Sulwhasoo Snowise EX Whitening Serum does. In just one application, I can already feel the slight improvement to my skin. My skin feel soft and smooth and also slightly brighten and whiten too. Just only one application brings me such result. I am sure that long application to this serum will bring even more results. 

I would recommend this product for its impressive results. But the price of this serum really turns me off though. S$268 is consider too expensive for me and I am those kind that will not buy such expensive product. But if if you are those kind that results matters more than how much the product is, then this product is definitely for you. :D

Where to buy it?
You may buy Sulwhasoo Snowise EX Whitening Serum from Sulwhasoo beauty counters at a retail prize of S$268 for 50ml.

Where to get sample?
Not sure if samples are still available as this sample redemption stated end 31 Mar 2013. But you may redeem a Snowise EX Whitening Serum sample from their Sulwhasoo boutiques at TANGS Beauty, TANGS Orchard and TANGS VivoCity upon a complimentary skin consultation. You may also like Sulwhasoo Facebook page for future sample redemption or promotions. 

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment