Sunday 17 March 2013

Review: HydroPure+ Soothing Therapy Mask

HydroPure+ Soothing Therapy Mask
This week review will be on HydroPure+ Soothing Therapy Mask. I redeemed this sample from HydroPure+ Facebook page around August 2012 last year. I was very much surprise by the result this very simple mask with very simple ingredient (Ionized Water) can bring to my face. After using, it not only sooth my skin but also, my skin feels very moisturize, smooth and so refreshing. Whats more, it reduces my redness on my skin and all these results came instantly after using the mask. /please

HydroPure+ Soothing Therapy Mask Summary
Because of its ionic water, this mask is wonderful for soothing sensitive skin, or for calming redness, irritated / inflamed skin. 

Benefits of Ionic Water:
  • Astrigent
  • Anti-bacterial
  • Restores skin pH
  • High oxygen content 
  • Deep penetration
  • Soothing and anti-inflammatory 
You may go to HydroPure+ Facebook page read about it.
Click to read more about
HydroPure+ Soothing Therapy Mask
How to use HydroPure+ Soothing Therapy Mask
Apply on cleansed skin and leave on for 10-15 minutes. Pat the remaining liquid into the skin till fully absorbed.
Ingredient: Ionized water
Instructions on the packet

My Review
I redeemed this sample from HydroPure+ Facebook page around August 2012 last year. Hehe...so sorry that I only opened up and try it so late. /blush

Before I open up the packet, when I shake, I can actually hear the liquid in the packet. It feels like the liquid content in the packet is very full. 

When I open it, I see the packet contain full of liquid. I took out the mask. The mask feel very much like those use and throw cloth. Its touches a bit more thick and not easily tear. 

How the mask look like
Closer look at the mask
I actually did not really see the ingredient on the packet before opening the packet. So when I get to first come into contact with the liquid, I was pretty puzzled as it feels and touch like ....normal water! I feel like its cloth wet with water. :-/ Even the liquid looks like normal water. I then took the packet again and see the ingredient. Only then did I realize the ingredient only says ionized water. I then told myself, "water!!?? Can it really work a not??" I shall find out after using it. /hmm
After opening the packet
The mask I feel, is difficult to put on. When I place it on my face, it keeps dropping easily. Maybe its because the mask is not sticky or starchy, so it does not stay onto my face. So what I do is I have to really lay down my head, put the mask in place and as there are lots of liquid left in the packet, I slowly pour the remaining liquid onto the mask that is on my face until the mask on my face became very wet. Only then, the mask stays on my face without dropping. :|

During the application, there is really no much feeling. There is no pulling effect or poking effect like I feel in other brand's mask. The only thing I feel is my face is icy cool as I have place the mask in the refrigerator before using. :)

The mask dry very quickly. After around 15mins, the mask feel damp which I took it out. There is no extra residue left on your face after taking out. And you really have to lay down otherwise the mask will drop. 

My first reaction after taking out the mask is wow my face feel so refreshing. And as there is no extra residue left on your face, you just feel like you have not put on any mask before as your face really does not feel sticky at all. :D

My face feels so soothing and moisturized, just like my face just drink up lots of water. It feels amazingly smooth. I also realize that my pimples redness have been reduced a lot and the daily moisturizer that I apply can absorb better too. :)>-
Before using the mask
During application of the mask
After applying the mask

Overall, I was very much surprised by the result this very simple mask with very simple ingredient (Ionized Water) can bring to my face. After using, it not only sooth my skin but also, my skin feels very moisturize, smooth and so refreshing. Whats more, it reduces my redness on my skin and all these results came instantly after using the mask. I will definitely recommend using it. /please

Where to buy it?
Seriously, other then their Facebook page, I really do not know how much and where to buy this mask. Like for me what I can do is only asked them through their Facebook page and wait for their come back.:(

Where to get sample?
I get this sample from HydroPure+ Facebook page around August 2012 last year and probably redemption ended as their Facebook says "Work in progress...check back soon".

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment