Sunday 10 March 2013

Review: Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum Infusion

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum Infusion (.5ml)
This week review will be on Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum Infusion. This is a sample taken from one of Estee Lauder Singapore Facebook sample redemption during January 2013. After trying it, I did not actually see any significant improvement to my eye. :( But I actually have only samples, so maybe its not enough to see results. And maybe it requires a period of using before you see results. :-/


Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum Infusion Summary
From Estee Lauder website, this super-potent, fast-penetrating serum helps dramatically reduce the look of every key sign of aging around the fragile eye area:
  • Fine lines 
  • Wrinkles
  • Puffiness
  • Dark circles 
  • Dryness
It benefit is to repairs the look of past damage around the eyes. 

You may watch this video from Estee Lauder about this serum. 

You may read more about this serum from Estee Lauder website, Estee Lauder Singapore site and also ask about it on Estee Lauder Singapore Facebook Page.

How to use Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum Infusion
Apply AM and PM to clean skin around eye area. Ideal under your targeted eye creme.
Ingredients in Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum Infusion
My Review
This is a sample taken from one of Estee Lauder Singapore Facebook sample redemption during January 2013, when this serum was first launch. 

The serum is creamy skin color and their is no significant fragrance when applying it on the eye contour. 

I only use a small amount, around a grain of rice. The serum is not sticky or oily. When massaging on the eye contour, you will feel a warm sensation slowly around your eye contour. This feeling lasted for a while after applying. The serum is also easily aborted around my eye contour area.

After using for about a week, apart from feeling that my eye contour become smooth to touch and moisturise, I actually did not notice any significant difference or improvement to my eye contour area. /hmm 

My thought was as I only have the samples, it may not be enough to use long to see results. Maybe the results stated by Estee Lauder requires a period of using before you can see the differences. /sweat

Each person have a different skin condition. This serum do not suit me (I have oily sensitive skin type) but does not mean it will not suit you. Maybe it will work better on other skin type or maybe it will work better on eye contour with significant lines and wrinkles? :-/ But for me, since it does not work on my eye contour area, I will not buy the serum for myself.

Before applying the serum.
After applying the serum.

Where to buy it?
You may buy Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum Infusion (15ml) from any Estee Lauder Counters for a retail price of S$96. 

Where to get sample?
The sample redemption on their Facebook page for this serum is over. But you may still like Estee Lauder Singapore Facebook Page to redeem samples for their current promotion. You may also pop by any Estee Lauder counters and ask the sales if the sample is still available. 

Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment