Sunday 13 January 2013

Review: Jill Lowe International Acne Recovery Cream

Acne Recovery Cream (10ml)
This week review is Jill Lowe International Acne Recovery Cream. I came across this brand during my university days when I get to attend one of Jill Lowe International workshop conducted by Jill Lowe herself. I was introduce to this Acne Recovery Cream due to my acne skin. And I was totally amaze by the result of using this product. :D

Jill Lowe International Acne Recovery Cream Summary
This product is under the acne skin protection range. 

It contain the finest potent botanical compound to eliminate acute acne. 

Ingredient in this Acne Recovery Cream includes Zinc, Lactic Acid, Sulphur, Salicylic Acid, Menthol, Bentonite, Lavender Oil. 
Ingredient in Acne Recovery Cream
You may go to Jill Lowe International or their Facebook Page to find out more. 

How to use Acne Recovery Cream
Squeeze a tiny drop of Acne Recovery Cream (like the size of a grain of rice) onto troubled area of the skin.

My Review
I first came across this brand during my university days (back 5 years ago) when I get to attend one of Jill Lowe International workshop conducted by Jill Lowe herself. I then went to their makeup workshop and I was introduce to this Acne Recovery Cream by their beauty consultant due to my problematic acne on my face. Well, I thought why not try since nothing can go worse than my skin condition that time. /nobigdeal

Its worth my try as my problematic acne recovered a lot and since then, I have been using this Acne Recovery Cream until now whenever pimples say hi to me. :D

This cream does not have much smell and it is in skin color. As the cream look like mud, I call this Acne Recovery Cream magic mud as its works like magic on my face.
How the Acne Recovery Cream look like.
When apply on my hand.
The good thing about this Acne Recovery Cream is that you only need to apply a tiny drop (as small as a grain of rice) onto the problem area. It actually bland onto your skin so it look like you did not apply anything.

This magic mud works very well for people with acne problems. Like for me, if it is very tiny pimple, after applying them, you will have a hard time finding that tiny pimple on your face the very next day. As the pimple just vanish without leaving any trace. 

But if its very severe pimple condition, this Acne Recovery Cream can heal the pimples in several days without leaving scar on your face. 
Before Use
2nd Day after used
3rd Day after used
I love this Acne Recovery Cream very much as it not only helped cure my acne problems that have been haunting me for years but also helped me to find back my healthy looking skin, making me more confident in myself. /please

I will strongly recommend this Acne Recovery Cream to people who are facing acne problems or wish to fight off pimples. This magic mud really works wonder on these problems, which I consider it a must have as part of your skin care regiment. 

Where to buy?
This Acne Recovery Cream (10ml) can be found at Jill Lowe International's Raffles Hotel Boutique at a price of S$52. 

Address: 328 North Bridge Road #02-37 Raffles Hotel Arcade Singapore 188719. 
Tel: 62221833

Where to get sample?
Well, there is no sample to their products. But you may always go to their boutique and ask the beauty consultant to test using the tester on the spot before deciding whether to buy.


Disclaimer: Product(s) in this post was/were samples or bought for personal use only. Reviews are for the purpose of sharing my honest personal experience only. No sponsorship and/or monetary compensation are offered.

No comments:

Post a Comment