Friday 25 January 2013

Free Gift: The Body Shop Satsuma Bath & Shower Gels

Image Courtesy The Body Shop
The Body Shop Singapore is giving away FREE 60ml Satsuma Bath & Shower Gels to their Facebook fans. 

How to get them?
  1. Go to The Body Shop Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TheBodyShopSingapore?ref=stream
  2. Like their Facebook page. 
  3. To redeem, simply flash The Body Shop Singapore Facebook page in-store to the cashier. 
Limits
  • Absolutely no minimum purchase required.
  • Redemption valid from now till 27 Jan 2013.
  • While stocks last. 
  • Limited to 1 piece per customer.  

4 comments:

  1. I didn't realize that this issue was so crucial and so universal. You surely place it in point of view for me.
    bath shops

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea how widespread and significant this issue was. You certainly place it in perspective for me.Entrümpelung Ahrensburg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea how widespread and important this problem was. You definitely put it in perspective for me flags

    ReplyDelete